Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Australia/NZ
Member of
Life Member: Buckmasters, NRA, RMEF, DSC, SCI, and CCA
Hunted
Zimbabwe, Mozambique
Nosler has Safari Ammo on sale plus they are including a BOGO. You add 2 to the cart and you'll see the second one for free. Of course, 375 H&H and 404J continue to be out of stock for me.

:cry::cry::cry: Not again!!!!!!!

$99 for two boxes of 416 Rem Mag is fantastic!! Talk about a deal that is too good to refuse.

Thanks for the heads up

Thanks, I didn't need that $600 anyway...

I did my buying last year. I'm like @Standard Velocity waiting for the 375 H&H so I can get rid of some of this extra cash sitting around! @mikecatt13 Your Welcome! Isn't amazing how much money we can save spending money?!

I did my buying last year. I'm like @Standard Velocity waiting for the 375 H&H so I can get rid of some of this extra cash sitting around! @mikecatt13 Your Welcome! Isn't amazing how much money we can save spending money?!
I reckon you cant save any in a sale if you don't spend some. Or....nope, that seems right let's go with that

Don't our wives always brag about how much money they saved us when they buy something on sale?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillieBurk

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg