USAN

AH fanatic
Reaction score
Deals & offers
Media
Articles
Norma Solids

watermark.php

For the hunting guide, there are three considerations for ammunition: reliable feeding, reliable ignition and reliable straight-line penetration

Many guides like to carry their rifles with an empty chamber and only actually load when danger threatens. The Norma Solids are designed to ensure reliable feeding in just about any make of rifle, including old, well-worn ones.

The law often forces a guide to allow a charging animal to get too close for comfort before he may shoot for effect. Unless he’s carrying a double rifle, he’s limited to one shot. Being made from a proprietary brass alloy, Norma Solids are guaranteed not to break up, turn or deviate.

They will give straight-line penetration through whatever they encounter. Like the PH series of ammunition, these rounds are loaded under higher than normal standards of quality control to ensure absolute reliability.

watermark.php

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm curious:

What is the hardness (BHN) of the Norma solids?

I haven't been able to find anything online about the hardness of solid bullets, Norma or otherwise.

Thanks

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LucaFitzgi

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross