Website
www.nickbowkerhunting.com
Deals & offers
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa

Hopewell Lodge

We are proud to announce the opening of our new lodge Hopewell. Nestled at the top of a valley the lodge has breathtaking views of the surrounding bush veld and savanna with the Kagga and Winterberg mountain ranges in the background. Our luxurious hunting lodge is of the highest standards with a splendid charm and charismatic ambiance.

1686310519437.jpeg
nick-bowker-hunting-south africa -1.jpeg

We have 8 double bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms which are modernized to the highest standards to provide all modern conveniences including Wifi. Unwind in the comfort of our grand lounge, surrounded by a warm fireplace, the perfect spot to spend long evenings socializing with friends and family or simply relaxing by the fire.

The lodge front has a 340 square meter wrap-around wooden deck. At the center of the deck is a swimming pool. Our elevated deck gives a unique vantage point to view and experience the raw and authentic beauty of the Eastern Cape, offering a rare and unspoiled African experience.

Enjoy the breathtaking sunrises from the comfort of the deck before the day’s hunting. The awning on the deck is made from authentic African yellow wood as well as Oregon pine. Wooden beams for the awing were restored from old Dutch farmhouses built in the 1870s on the surrounding properties.

8 double rooms are available all with magnificent views of the beautiful Hopewell valley and savanna to the mountains beyond. All bedrooms have en-suite bathrooms and are modernized to the highest standards to provide all conveniences including Wifi. Each room is named after one of our signature plains game trophies.

The inviting atmosphere and cozy ambiance of the lounge, coupled with a well-stocked bar, make it the perfect place to unwind after a day of hunting or exploring the surrounding area. Whether you’re looking to relax and recharge or to socialize and make new friends, our lounge is the ideal setting for all your needs.

The entertainment area is separated by a double-sided stone fireplace. On one side is the dining area and on the other a lounge and bar area with a stone barbecue. The stone fireplace and barbecue are also restored from the old Dutch farmhouses.

nick-bowker-hunting-south africa -2.jpeg
nick-bowker-hunting-south africa -3.jpeg
nick-bowker-hunting-south africa -5.jpeg
nick-bowker-hunting-south africa -7.jpeg
nick-bowker-hunting-south africa -11.png

Attachments

• 1686310760324.jpeg
    1686310760324.jpeg
    193.2 KB · Views: 53
  • nick-bowker-hunting-south africa -8.jpeg
    nick-bowker-hunting-south africa -8.jpeg
    94.7 KB · Views: 57
Last edited by a moderator:
Outstanding! Which room is mine?

Great looking new lodge, Nick, congratulations on it.
I was happy staying at Olivefountain, will miss that a little.

Read the reports on this forum. Quality and quantity of animals is outstanding.

Congrats on opening your new lodge. Looks splendid.

Nick, the new lodge is great. The rooms and decorations are cutting edge. I liked the mounts in the bar area and the euro mounts in the dining area.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boob415

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

USN
Please a prayer request due to Michael Sipple being mauled by a Cape buffalo.

Bayly Sipple Safaris on FB for company statement.
SETH RINGER wrote on Fatback's profile.
IF YOU DON'T COME UP WITH ANY .458, I WILL TRY AND GET MY KID TO PACK SOME UP FOR YOU BUT PROBABLY WOUDN'T BE TILL THIS WEEKEND AND GO OUT NEXT WEEK.
PURA VIDA, SETH
sgtsabai wrote on Sika98k's profile.
I'm unfortunately on a diet. Presently in VA hospital as Agent Orange finally caught up with me. Cancer and I no longer can speak. If all goes well I'll be out of here and back home in Thailand by end of July. Tough road but I'm a tough old guy. I'll make it that hunt.
sgtsabai wrote on Wyfox's profile.
Nice one there. I guided for mulies and elk for about 10 or so years in northern New Mexico.