Newcomer

Newcomer

New member
Joined
Aug 10, 2014
Messages
2
Reaction score
1
I have been hunting for the past 3 years or so with either the farm owners rifle or friends of mine.
I have now taken the big step and purchased myself a Musgrave 30-06 K98 action.
Is there anyone that can help me with a motivation in order to satisfy the SAPS.
I have a comp certificate for a handgun and realize that I need to apply for a comp cert for a rifle.
Looking forward to getting expert advice on your site regarding various issues.

My apologies I am from sunny South Africa
 
Last edited:
Welcome!!!

I'm sure someone who can help you out will be along shortly! :)
 
Welcome to AH Newcomer!
 
Welcome to the site
 
Welcome to AH, Newcomer!
 
Welcome to AH.

Here is a list of local associations that can tell you about the courses for Dedicated hunter status, etc and other motivations that may be regarded as appropriate by the licensing branch of SAPS.

http://www.chasa.co.za/memberassoc.htm


Good luck.
 
Welcome to AH!

My best always
 
Welcome to AH, Newcomer !
 
Welcome to AH Newcomer! Enjoy the site.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,294
Messages
1,570,831
Members
169,029
Latest member
TorriTrott
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
hunted So Africa 4 times and more to come
 
Top