newbie

Welcome to AH preibx!
 
:S Welcome:
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Hello preibx,

Khomas Highland Hunting and Fishing Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

When you can spare a moment, I invite you to have a look into the Khomas Safaris website.

Best Regards,
Velo Dog.
 
Good day! Welcome!
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Your brief introduction makes me hungry for some Giordanos deep dish! Welcome!
 
Hello and welcome!
 
Welcome to AH.
 
Welcome to AH! Glad to have you on board.
 
Welcome to the best forum! Enjoy! Let us know if you need any assistance with the rifle import permits, we would be glad to assist you with that.
 
welcome aboard.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,270
Messages
1,571,111
Members
169,260
Latest member
ShennaWatt
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt Meister
480-410-1594
azklmsr462@gmail.com

have a great evening
autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
 
Top