Dr Ray

AH legend
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Australia/NZ
Member of
Sporting Shooters Association of Australia + CRM Gunsports (Cairns)
New work of the Oxford English dictionary 2021
" Ineptocracy"
a system of government where the least capable to lead are elected by the least capable of producing, and where the members of society least likely to sustain themselves or succeed, are rewarded with goods and services paid for by the confiscated wealth of a diminishing number of producers.

Liberal party in Australia is the opposite to what North America calls it.
Liberal party equates to the Republican Party
I didn't know that. So what do you call the ineptocrats?

Here we call them democrats.

I'd call them the Labor Party and the Greens

Newsies asked the other day, what one word best describes the year 2020. Seems fairly obvious to me: CHAOS! Most F'd up year in living memory.

New work of the Oxford English dictionary 2021
" Ineptocracy"
a system of government where the least capable to lead are elected by the least capable of producing, and where the members of society least likely to sustain themselves or succeed, are rewarded with goods and services paid for by the confiscated wealth of a diminishing number of producers.
isnt that almost every government in the world?????

Excellent new word! I’ve got to remember it!

What is an antonym for " Ineptocracy?"

:E Hmmm: :E Shrug:

Outeptocracy???

Liberal party in Australia is the opposite to what North America calls it.
Liberal party equates to the Republican Party
there is nothing more illiberal than an American liberal. the founding fathers of our republic were liberals, this modern sect is as authoritarian as it gets without there actually being re-education camps and so forth.

Yup. That fits Justin Trudeau perfectly.

This is even better!!!

I was always of the opinion that "spunk bubble" is a more apt descriptor of the former ski instructor

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
swizbills

Latest profile posts

Have a look af our latest post on the biggest roan i ever guided on!

I realize how hard the bug has bit. I’m on the cusp of safari #2 and I’m looking to plan #3 with my 11 year old a year from now while looking at my work schedule for overtime and computing the math of how many shifts are needed….
Safari Dave wrote on Kevin Peacocke's profile.
I'd like to get some too.

My wife (a biologist, like me) had to have a melanoma removed from her arm last fall.
Grat wrote on HUNTROMANIA's profile.
Hallo Marius- do you have possibilities for stags in September during the roar? Where are your hunting areas in Romania?
ghay wrote on No Promises's profile.
I'm about ready to pull the trigger on another rifle but would love to see your rifle first, any way you could forward a pic or two?
Thanks,
Gary [redacted]