Dr Ray

AH legend
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Australia/NZ
Member of
Sporting Shooters Association of Australia + CRM Gunsports (Cairns)
New work of the Oxford English dictionary 2021
" Ineptocracy"
a system of government where the least capable to lead are elected by the least capable of producing, and where the members of society least likely to sustain themselves or succeed, are rewarded with goods and services paid for by the confiscated wealth of a diminishing number of producers.

Liberal party in Australia is the opposite to what North America calls it.
Liberal party equates to the Republican Party
I didn't know that. So what do you call the ineptocrats?

Here we call them democrats.

I'd call them the Labor Party and the Greens

Newsies asked the other day, what one word best describes the year 2020. Seems fairly obvious to me: CHAOS! Most F'd up year in living memory.

New work of the Oxford English dictionary 2021
" Ineptocracy"
a system of government where the least capable to lead are elected by the least capable of producing, and where the members of society least likely to sustain themselves or succeed, are rewarded with goods and services paid for by the confiscated wealth of a diminishing number of producers.
isnt that almost every government in the world?????

Excellent new word! I’ve got to remember it!

What is an antonym for " Ineptocracy?"

:E Hmmm: :E Shrug:

Outeptocracy???

Liberal party in Australia is the opposite to what North America calls it.
Liberal party equates to the Republican Party
there is nothing more illiberal than an American liberal. the founding fathers of our republic were liberals, this modern sect is as authoritarian as it gets without there actually being re-education camps and so forth.

Yup. That fits Justin Trudeau perfectly.

This is even better!!!

I was always of the opinion that "spunk bubble" is a more apt descriptor of the former ski instructor

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rkcipl

Latest profile posts

USN
Please a prayer request due to Michael Sipple being mauled by a Cape buffalo.

Bayly Sipple Safaris on FB for company statement.
SETH RINGER wrote on Fatback's profile.
IF YOU DON'T COME UP WITH ANY .458, I WILL TRY AND GET MY KID TO PACK SOME UP FOR YOU BUT PROBABLY WOUDN'T BE TILL THIS WEEKEND AND GO OUT NEXT WEEK.
PURA VIDA, SETH
sgtsabai wrote on Sika98k's profile.
I'm unfortunately on a diet. Presently in VA hospital as Agent Orange finally caught up with me. Cancer and I no longer can speak. If all goes well I'll be out of here and back home in Thailand by end of July. Tough road but I'm a tough old guy. I'll make it that hunt.
sgtsabai wrote on Wyfox's profile.
Nice one there. I guided for mulies and elk for about 10 or so years in northern New Mexico.