New on this Forum

AfroFanatic

Reaction score
I am new on this forum and hope to find new contacts to fellow hunters all over the world. I been 8x in Zimbabwe 6x Tanzania 4x Namibia.

Hope to have a lot of fun...

Welcome to AH Afrofanatic and thank you for rating the pictures. This is the best hunting website I know.
I am leaving for CAR tomorrow, great hunting place !!!!
Happy new year and good hunting.
christophe

AfroFanatic... good to have such a widely experienced traveller as yourself on here. Share the experiences bwana. Can't wait to hear all about your previous safaris... Cheers,

Welcome to AH AfroFanatic! Any moniker with the word fanatic in it will fit in here just fine... We all pretty much feel like that! Look forward to hearing more about your hunting experiences in Africa. What was your favorite hunt?

Welcome AfroFanatic!

You will enjoy this forum!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boob415

Latest profile posts

USN
Please a prayer request due to Michael Sipple being mauled by a Cape buffalo.

Bayly Sipple Safaris on FB for company statement.
SETH RINGER wrote on Fatback's profile.
IF YOU DON'T COME UP WITH ANY .458, I WILL TRY AND GET MY KID TO PACK SOME UP FOR YOU BUT PROBABLY WOUDN'T BE TILL THIS WEEKEND AND GO OUT NEXT WEEK.
PURA VIDA, SETH
sgtsabai wrote on Sika98k's profile.
I'm unfortunately on a diet. Presently in VA hospital as Agent Orange finally caught up with me. Cancer and I no longer can speak. If all goes well I'll be out of here and back home in Thailand by end of July. Tough road but I'm a tough old guy. I'll make it that hunt.
sgtsabai wrote on Wyfox's profile.
Nice one there. I guided for mulies and elk for about 10 or so years in northern New Mexico.