New Mexico

Welcome to AH!
 
:S Welcome:
 
Welcome to AH!
 
welcome to ya and one of the great western states
 
Welcome! Glad to have you here with the rest of us! Any particular animal you are targeting??
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome to AH
 
Welcome to AH NMRN!
 
Hello from New Mexico. Planning my first trip for PG in 2028.
welcome welcome welcome

if i can help in any way, feel free to ask
 
Probably zebra, kudu, and an impala for my first trip
Those are great choices, don't discount how much of a 'hunt' kudu can be, they can be quite the challenge.
 
Welcome to AH! Keep abreast of hunts through this site. The outfitters who sponsor this site are all to notch and won't steer you wrong.
 
Good day! Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome NMRN
1770425519174.png
This place is a wealth of knowledge.

I'm in Northern NM. We started a NNM SCI chapter. Maybe I'll see you at the gala or an event sometime.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,303
Messages
1,572,192
Members
169,505
Latest member
CharliL771
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Andrew62 wrote on JBonw762's profile.
Hello, I asked the question I did simply to bump it to the top for you. I have a 416 Taylor or I would be very interested in it! It's a real beauty!
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top