New Member

Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome to AH Kavik!
 
Welcome!! Certainly glad to have you here with the rest of us!
 
:S Welcome:
 
Welcome to AH
 
Greetings Kavik,

Khomas Highland Hunting and Fishing Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

I hope your country wakes up and re-opens for hunting.
They are missing a lot of revenue without it.

Best Regards,
Velo Dog.
 
Welcome welcome welcome
 
Good day! Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome sir
 
I reside in Kenya and wonder if there may ever be hunting alliwed here again.
Welcome to forum.

For hunting in Kenya, I remember there were some articles published about possible restarting of hunting in Kenya.
But that was few years ago. Since then, no word about it. I dont see political will to go into this direction.

Kenya lost 80% of its wildlife fund since the hunting ban, and 100% of white rhino population since. It will be very hard to reintroduce animals to huntable manageable numbers.

I think it is possible to start, if they remove the ban, by allowing farmers to start reintroduction on their land. (Namibia and South Africa model). But I dont see this happening, nor do I see this as articulated initiative in public domain.
 
Hello and welcome!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,249
Messages
1,570,727
Members
169,129
Latest member
ChangeLal
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top