New member

Buck8

New member
Joined
Aug 19, 2024
Messages
9
Reaction score
4
Hello everyone, after a decade of hunting with the farm owner's rifle, I've finally made a significant leap and bought myself a Musgrave 30-06 K98 action. I'm eager to connect with fellow enthusiasts here. Thank you!
 
:S Welcome:
 
Good day! Welcome to AH! Congratulations on your Musgrave!
 
Welcome to AH Buck8!
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome. I guess you will be staying with 30-06 when you stock your action or do you plan on building a big rifle? Nothing wrong with 30-06. Best cartridge ever.
 
Welcome!
 
Hello and welcome!
 
Welcome to AH! Glad you found us and joined our community.
 
Welcome! Enjoy the site! If you are interested in our products please do not hesitate to contact us.
 
Greetings Buck8,

Khomas Highland Hunting and Fishing Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

You have done the right thing by choosing a Model 98 Mauser in caliber .30-06.
I am fond of both, having experienced success with same, many times, both in Africa and in N. America as well.

Cheers,
Velo Dog.
 
Welcome to AH!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,325
Messages
1,572,969
Members
169,662
Latest member
MadelineGu
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top