New member

Welcome, you are in the right place if you are looking for an African hunt.
 
Welcome to AH! Nice to have you on the site. If you are interested in our services please do not hesitate to contact us.
 
Killed my first ever turkey in Buffalo, Wyo. the next day it snowed about 8 inches and was a long drive home. A minivan coming the opposite direction hit a mallard duck as it flew across the road and their windshield was absolutely destroyed. I love that country up there. I remember there were wood ducks on the creek by where we were hunting which was something I had never seen at that time
 
New to this group. Mainly a public land big game hunter from Wyoming but plan on going to Africa eventually. Seems to be lots of great info in this group
Welcome to AH
 
Welcome to AH
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,288
Messages
1,570,685
Members
168,957
Latest member
piecripsiwel1973
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
hunted So Africa 4 times and more to come
 
Top