New member

Welcome to AH, best place to find info on hunting Africa
 
Welcome to AH !
 
Welcome to AH! great place to be.
 
Welcome!
 
Welcome to AH
 
Hello and Welcome to AH.
Kind Regards
Phillip
 
welcome welcome welcome

any questions or queries feel free to ask
 
Hello Papadoc,

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

Cheers,
Velo Dog.
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Hello all, new member here. Been hunting a long time, been to the dark continent a few times, once on safari. We plan to go back soon, probably within a year or two. I look forward to all the good info on here!
welcome and we hope that you enjoy this site as much as we do!
 
Welcome to the best forum in the world!
 
Welcome to the forum! Hopefully you find all the info you need here, and always remember...never be to shy to ask for help!

Kind regards,
Dempsey Bayly & Michael Sippel
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,265
Messages
1,571,025
Members
169,236
Latest member
ClydeRicke
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt Meister
480-410-1594
azklmsr462@gmail.com

have a great evening
autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
 
Top