New Member

Welcome Pete, glad you joined us. What were you thinking about hunting your first trip? What caliber rifles do you own and reload for?
 
A warm Wisconsin welcome!
 
Welcome to AH Pete! Nice to have you on the site.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,259
Messages
1,570,888
Members
169,194
Latest member
banwanireet
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top