New Member

Welcome to AH phil300H&H! Glad to have you on board.
 
Welcome to AH phil300H&H! Looking forward to having you share your experience and passion for Africa with us! You found a great community. Where are you from?
 
Thank you to all the warm welcomes I have received! I am from Pretoria, South Africa. I will post some pictures of previous hunts soon. I am an avid 300H&H fan and also own, like and use the 375H&H, 8x57 JS, 458 Lott and 243 Ackley Improved.
 
Welcome to AH @phil300H&H! Glad you found us and joined our community.
 
Hi I have just joined. I am a keen hunter and firearm enthusiast. Have hunted RSA, Namibia and Zimbabwe.

Greetings from Gauteng

phil300H&H
Glad to have another Phil on here!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,439
Messages
1,576,354
Members
170,552
Latest member
allamerican37
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top