Welcome to AH phil300H&H! Looking forward to having you share your experience and passion for Africa with us! You found a great community. Where are you from?

phil300H&H
Welcome to this amazing community....

Welcome to AH.

Do share those previous hunts with us when you get a moment.

Hi Phil, welcome to AH !

Hello and welcome!!

Getting more Phils around here! Welcome! Can't wait to see some of your pictures and hear a little about your Africa hunts!

Phil300H&H, Welcome aboard. Your moniker implies that you either own or wish to become the owner of a great caliber rifle. Either way congrats on your choice. There are lots of experienced hunters on AH, we would enjoy reading about your previous hunts and see photos of the trophies you've taken. Do you have any near term hunting plans? What other caliber rifles do you own? Do you reload?

Welcome aboard!

Welcome!

Digging the name...a real classic!

Welcome to AH sir.

Welcome to the community!

Welcome and praise the 300 H&H

Welcome to AH!

From one Phil to another, welcome!

Welcome from yet another Phil. Love to hear your stories and see some pictures.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Imogen6571

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Francois R wrote on Lance Hopper's profile.
Hi Lance hope you well. The 10.75 x 68 did you purchase it in the end ? if so are you prepared to part with it ? rgs Francois