New member

Knockespoch

New member
Joined
Jul 1, 2010
Messages
10
Reaction score
2
Media
43
Member of
BASC, Scottish Gamekeepers' Association, Scottish Association for Country Sports
Hunted
RSA, USA, Scotland, England, Germany
Greetings. I am from U.K. and enjoy plains game hunting in RSA, deerstalking and pig hunting in Germany, the odd beer and convivial company.
 
knockespoch,
welcome to africa hunting. hope you will find everything you are looking.
the next time you are in germany, tell, maybe i'll join you for some pigs and some odd beer :D
nico
 
Where are you located in germany Nico. I often hunt just South of Berlin and near to Muhlhausen, Thuringa. I am often in Duisburg for a different activity.
 
Welcome to AH Knockespoch!
 
Knockespoch,

Welcome to the forum. Any pics of your S.A hunt?
 
Sure Bushwhack. I write up most of my hunts. How many would you like and where best to post them?
 
Hi. Have you ever tried hunting in Namibia? It's a different experience to South Africa.
 
No Werner. I haven't. I have always had a wish to visit Namibia but when collecting data to determine where we would hunt in a particular year, Namibia was always out of the question price wise, compared with RSA. Also, RSA flights from UK were better (i.e. more frequent) and less expensive. Maybe some day.

Kindest regards.
 
Knockespoch,

Welcome to AH. If you need any help please feel free to contact me at anytime.

Best regards,
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,440
Messages
1,576,431
Members
170,584
Latest member
RevaLovely
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top