drenalinxt

Reaction score
Media
Member of
North American Hunting Club-(Life Member)-Buckmasters- (Life Member)
Hunted
None
Hello
African hunters, I am new to the site. And excited about joining in with other hunters from another country. We all have the great sport of hunting in common or i would not be here. It a sport that is very well cherished here in the U.S. And i am sure it is a sport that is very well cherished in Africa as well. And Archery shooting, and target shooting too.
I am also Rep here in the U.S. for all new hunting products and thanks to my new good and awesome friend Engee Potgieter - he is Africa's Bowhunter Outdoor Field Writer for African Bowhunting and Archer Magazine. And he is also Co-Editor of African Outfitter Magazine. And has become a very good friend to me and i look forward to a long lasting friendship and work relationship with him. Engee is going to be reviewing,testing,and then writing reviews of product that i am repin for here in the U.S. And then he going to do review in his articles that he writes for the magazines he represents. And i am very pleased to say that i may very well be the new rep for these products in Africa as well. I believe they are products that everyone there will enjoy and like, they very quality made products, with great craftsmanship. and are all new products hitting the market here. So i hope to be having a great working relationship and making new friendships there as well. Looking forward to see how Engee my friend will like these products and approve of them so that the hunters in Africa will have the chance to use them also.
I thought that this would be a great time to join Africa Hunting.com and become a member and start to get to know fellow hunters in your country as well. I am excited cause this will be a new experience for me. But i am looking forward to it.
Thank You
Good Hunting & Happy Trails
Donnie

Hi Donnie,

Welcome to the forum of AH , you will enjoy being here!!!

Monish

Thank You

Thank You Monish, I believe i will enjoy this site alot. Thanks for the welcome.

Donnie,

Yes you really will, Jerome has designed a fine site for All African Lovers, you would get the best of info on it.

happy hunting!!!

Monish

Welcome to AH Donnie!

Thank You

Thank You very much for the welcome Jerome. I already think this is a great site and i know i will like it very much. Thank You so much for the welcome. My Dear Friend Engee had told me about this site. So i decided to go ahead and join in to be amongst fellow hunters. I have never got to hunt Africa beore, but it is my second dream after my first dream of taking a big bull elk with my bow here in the states. So thank you for your kind words sir.
Donnie

Welcome Drenalinxt.

I am looking forward to see the new products you are talking about.

Welcome drenalinxt. Can you tell us a bit more about the hunting products you are representing or selling?

Welcome Drenalinxt

Good to have you on board and excited to hear of the new products.

Please make sure to share them with us.

Cheers Louis

Welcome Donnie

Tell us more about your products.

Enjoy the forum.

Welcome Donnie,

You will enjoy the site.

Thank You
To all of you for your welcomes. Sorry i have been really busy the last 2 weeks, editing and producing a video for local archery shop of a wild pig hunt.
I have sent over a game bird gutting tool, for your pheasant, and pheasant sizes game birds there, and the duck tool. for your duck size waterfowl there also, this is design to gut your birds right there on the spot, and start the body cavity cool down. This tool is slide up the anus up to the chest cavity, then make one complete turn and pull out, it will pull out the guts. Their motto is no more bloody hands. And it is a taxidermist dream for those birds that are going to be full mounts. it keep them from getting the bacteria started on the skin and causing the feathers to come easy.
Also have a new stabilizer company sending over samples, with stabs ranging from 4in,6in,8in,10in, target stabs 18in,24in,30in. hunting stabs will come in the 6in,8in,and 10in. Also the camp patterns will be in realtree apg, realtree pink hardwoods for the ladies, predator deception brown, mathews lost. Very nise stabs guy's you will like them. Also have a binocular cover coming to you that is made of neoprene material therefore is water proof and dust proof covers your glas up completely. will come in camo pattern of realtree wetlands. And come in a solid color.
Have the butternut lures which is product used here for whitetail, bear, wild hog's, they done tested the mulie deer formula this past season with great results, and we want to see if will work on your big game as well, so that we can start making the African formula for your animals. it is oil based and a sweet smell liquid that goes on a slice of cheese cloth to attract the animals into bow range.
I believe it will work well on your animals too.
I also have a bow hanger company sending their ground blind/treestand bow hanger. It can be used as a trestand bow hanger like the e-z hanger of can be used as a ground blind hanger that has a self driving part on it like a fence post driver, and it stand 41in high in above the ground and will keep your bow off the ground.
This will be a very useful for both the treestand hunters as well as those that like to ground blind too.
Trying to get my new bow company to come over there for sure these bows are going to are going to be sweet and butter smooth to us they are, maybe just alittle differance to you, that shoot 80-90lb draw weights. Name of the company is MAITLAND USA. will come in target colors and and camo pattern of timbers edge. The retribution will be the hunting bow at 33 1/2 ata, and the zeus will be the target hunting bow at 37 1/2 ata w/ 36in riser.
My dear and newest friend Engee Potgieter who is outodoor writer for the African BowHunter and Archer Magazine and Co-Editor/Writer for African Outfitter Magazine, he is going to be testing the product and doing reviews of the product with pics of them in the magazines.
So i hope to make new friendships and bring some great products to you as well, also get the chance to come there and hunt one day in the near future. Has been my second dream.
And again i am sorry for not getting back to you all. I have been slammed almost day and night producing this video for my personal shop and the outfitter, of a wild hog hunt.
And thank you again for the Welcomes.
Thank You
Donnie

Welcome Donnie
Good things to do on here !
Simon

I am looking forward to the products you represent.

Thanks Guy's
Some of them are being tested right now there in Africa. So i hope that they will have good reviews to bring you what i believe to be good products.
Thanks

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Huntingthewoods

Latest profile posts

Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Francois R wrote on Lance Hopper's profile.
Hi Lance hope you well. The 10.75 x 68 did you purchase it in the end ? if so are you prepared to part with it ? rgs Francois