New Member

Charl Olivier

New member
Joined
Nov 15, 2014
Messages
1
Reaction score
1
Hi Guys. Great to join this awsome forum at last.
I live in South Africa and has hunted Africa since 1983
Looking forward to your informative discussions
My rifles are :
243 W Custom
6.5x55 Mauser
7mm WSM Dolphin
8x68 S Mauser M03
9,3x62 Mauser 1937
and my favorite 404 Jeffery Mauser
 
Welcome to AH, nice rifle collection!
 
Welcome to AH Charl! Nice to have you with us.
 
Welcome Charl! Where in RSA do you call home?
 
Welcome!
 
Welcome to AH.

Nice assortment of firearms.

All the best.
 
Welcome to AH !
 
Welcome Charl!
 
welcome to AH , charl , enjoy the site
 
Welcome to AH.
Another 404 lover DOC!
 
Charl

Welcome to AAAAAAAAAAAHhhhhhhhhhhh
 
Welcome to AH Charl!
 
Allow me to add my welcome also sir. I agree with Ensyee that you have a nice battery of rifles to call upon.
 
Welcome Charl!
 
Welcome to the forum @Charl Olivier Good collection of rifles, and surely the best forum on the web!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,427
Messages
1,575,837
Members
170,394
Latest member
LillyGrisw
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top