Hunted
North America
Hello everyone!

Welcome TH!

Glad to have you here.

Tell us about yourself.

:S Welcome:

Hello all.

Lifelong north american hunter residing in Magnolia, Texas. I joined in advance of my first safari looking to learn what I can about hunting Africa as I thought this would be a fantastic place for safari knowledge and I learn alot from seasoned veterans with the wisdom and experience whom have hunted all over Africa. Interested in plains game and the big 7. Shipping out to Limpopo in May for my 1st experience and I've decided instead of a bag of plains game as I initially thought, I'm headed for my 1st buffalo hunt. Being a Texas native I love exotics, anything with huge horns attracts me...lol though after speaking to so many at HSCF after joining last year i definitely want to experience the excitement of the hunt. Though my passion since I was a kid was to harvest a big Tom leopard as well. Hoping to do that hunt in 25 or 26; However, not into giraffes or zebras; I just dont see the trophy aspect in either of the species. Like some, since adulthood my primary focus has always harvesting trophy animals. And what a trophy means to me is a mature animal that is at their peak potential in body size and in horn. Though I'm saying this I might end up going after more than just one species or another several times but I honestly seek the very best specimen that I can find to invest in the trophy and the thrill of the hunt. Hoping to learn alot from everyone. I sincerely appreciate the insight in advance.

Thanks for the warm welcome, I sincerely appreciate it.

Welcome to AH.

Thanks brickburn.

Welcome! If you are down in El Campo area give me a shout! Lots of us in the South Texas Coastal Bend area.

Welcome! If you are passing thru El Campo stop in and say Hi!

Greetings TEXASHUNTER,

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

I look forward to your hunt report and photos from the Limpopo Safari.

Best Regards,
Velo Dog.

Welcome to AH TEXASHUNTER!

Good day, welcome from our side too!

Welcome Texashunter.

Good luck for May in Limpopo!

Welcome to AH!!

Welcome to AH!

Hello and welcome!

Thanks everyone.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
scottlinks

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Redfishga1 wrote on gearguywb's profile.
I would be interested in the ruger if the other guy is not.
Bartbux wrote on franzfmdavis's profile.
Btw…this was Kuche….had a great time.
Sorry to see your troubles on pricing.

Happy to call you and talk about experience…I’m also a Minnesota guy.
Ready for the next hunt