New member intro

Welcome JP (Iwannahunt), AH is almost an addiction in itself. There are lots of subject matter experts here that are more than willing to share what they know with you. Posts that are critical of hunting are few and far between. Once in a while someone posts an article by an "anti" that just discovered the light. BTW that is a nice elk in your avatar.
 
Welcome JP (Iwannahunt), AH is almost an addiction in itself. There are lots of subject matter experts here that are more than willing to share what they know with you. Posts that are critical of hunting are few and far between. Once in a while someone posts an article by an "anti" that just discovered the light. BTW that is a nice elk in your avatar.
Thanks alot, made a small wright up about it if you're interested.

JP
 
JP, what caliber rifle did you use? Were you using handloads or commercial ammo?
 
JP, what caliber rifle did you use? Were you using handloads or commercial ammo?

.300 Win. Mag., Factory Hornady 180 gn sp, I would have been using reloads but my go to bullet got discontinued and still haven't bothered to work up another load for it.
 
Welcome JP! Don't be shy around here. Ask lots of questions and make some new friends. Enjoy!
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome to a fellow Canuck, congrats on a nice elk and good luck on your quest to make it to Africa. Be warned that AH is an African addiction enabler sight.
 
Thank you very much. I hope you don't mind if I try to bend your ear sometime quite possibly regarding importing legally hunted animals to Canada.
 
Thank you very much. I hope you don't mind if I try to bend your ear sometime quite possibly regarding importing legally hunted animals to Canada.

Importing animals into Canada is not a problem. Welcome from a fellow Canuck
 
Welcome to a fellow Canuck, congrats on a nice elk and good luck on your quest to make it to Africa. Be warned that AH is an African addiction enabler sight.
Thank you very much. I hope you don't mind if I try to bend your ear sometime quite possibly regarding importing legally hunted animals to Canada.
 
Thank you very much. I hope you don't mind if I try to bend your ear sometime quite possibly regarding importing legally hunted animals to Canada.
No problem, just get yourself to Africa.
 
I'm a bit late seeing this thread, but welcome to AH nonetheless!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,291
Messages
1,571,842
Members
169,429
Latest member
AnnaDonagh
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top