New Member Here, Howdy

Welcome welcome welcome
 
Hello all, feel like I know some of you already by trying to read all the great info that has been posted.
Planning on contributing shortly, looks like I'll be headed to Africa soon on my first Safari, and I honestly haven't slept well since! Does Africa call your name in the middle of the night? lol

Regards,

Lee
Welcome Lee. Enjoy every moment of your African experience - the call never fades....
 
"Welcome to AH Lee! If we can be of any assistance with US Customs or shipping, please call, email, or send me a message!
 
Welcome to AH AR167! You have a grand adventure ahead!
 
Welcome to AH Lee! Nice to have you on the posting side, looking forward to reading your posts.
 
Welcome to this great forum Lee! Enjoy the site!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,300
Messages
1,572,073
Members
169,488
Latest member
SharynPico
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Andrew62 wrote on JBonw762's profile.
Hello, I asked the question I did simply to bump it to the top for you. I have a 416 Taylor or I would be very interested in it! It's a real beauty!
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top