New member heading to Africa next week

Welcome to AH! It is a great site, glad to have you here. Look forward to your hunting report.

Hello everybody! New member here, but a long time lurker. I'm heading out to South Africa in a few days for the first time. I would like to thank everyone for all the great info and tips I've picked up here over the past year. I will be hunting with frontier safaris, I booked their 12 animal package. More than anything I'm really looking forward to relaxing, getting to know this beautiful continent a little better, and enjoying a week of hunting.
you will have a blast. Its hard to beat their 10 Day/12 Animal package for $6400. Watch my latest video from my August hunt there.

Hello everybody! New member here, but a long time lurker. I'm heading out to South Africa in a few days for the first time. I would like to thank everyone for all the great info and tips I've picked up here over the past year. I will be hunting with frontier safaris, I booked their 12 animal package. More than anything I'm really looking forward to relaxing, getting to know this beautiful continent a little better, and enjoying a week of hunting.
Welcome and enjoy your adventure

Well that's a wrap! Got my 12th and final animal, a Cull blesbuck, on the morning of day 6. Facing the harsh reality that my hunt has come to an end, and my journey back home is tomorrow. Already planning trip #2. I will do a detailed write up when I get back.

Congratulations on your successful hunt, safe travels back home!!

Turkey would fall into thr medium fowl size game size. Ostrich and Emu in the big fowl size. Hunting the latter with a knife in the DG section

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JudeFranke

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Roan hunt of a life time !

IHC-KB5 wrote on Huvius's profile.
Thanks for catching the Flanged brass - much appreciated!
new updates !

SETH RINGER wrote on RR 314's profile.
HOW MUCH ARE THEY?? PLAIN? CAMO? THX, SETH
USN
Please a prayer request due to Michael Sipple being mauled by a Cape buffalo.

Bayly Sipple Safaris on FB for company statement.