New member - greetings

Welcome to AH @AndyPandy! Nice to have you as part of our community. Enjoy the site!
 
Welcome to our forum. Lots to learn here and you will have fun doing it!
 
Andy please add me to the list of greeters. Are you thinking about an African hunt? If so what species are you considering? What kind and caliber rifles do you own? What have you hunted in Sweden?
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,301
Messages
1,571,069
Members
169,098
Latest member
DamienNort
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top