New member from TX

Outback

Reaction score
I have been familiar with AH for some time now, but for some unexplained reason I had not taken a close look at this community until now. I was actually doing some reading and research last night on hunts in Benin and was directed to AH through my online search. After looking around and reading some excellent posts, I decided to join. This certainly seems to be a really great community and a fantastic source of information, sharing and enjoyable connections. Very glad to be a part of it.

I usually explain my lifelong passion for the outdoors, hunting, fishing and travel by relaying how lousy my golf game has been (and no doubt will remain). I have said many times previously that I would have to improve very significantly as a golfer to get to the level of being REALLY lousy.

The main culprit for the slack links performance has always been my preference for a gun or a rod to a driver or a wedge.

Almost any free time I have is focused on the outdoors. Like many others I'm sure, my actual free time is often at a premium due to my professional obligations and a busy family schedule. Regardless, hunting, fishing and travel are where my discretionary time, effort and money go whenever I can make it so. I've had the privilege to hunt and fish a few far flung places over the past 20 years, including 5 safaris in South Africa and Zim. I try to make Africa every few years give or take, and as long as the body and the bank account will allow it I'll continue to do so. 'Happy to share a little bit, about hunting, guns, travel, etc., when I can and will surely learn a lot more here in the process.

Howdy!

Enjoy the site!

Share some stories and pictures when you have time.

Welcome to AH!

Welcome aboard!

Welcome to AH sir!

Welcome to AH!

Welcome to AH !

Welcome to AH Outback! Great intro and glad to have you as part of our community now. Looking forward to your future contribution.

Welcome to "The Africa" forum! I'd love to read a little report and see some pictures from some of your hunts when you get the opportunity!

I have been familiar with AH for some time now, but for some unexplained reason I had not taken a close look at this community until now. I was actually doing some reading and research last night on hunts in Benin and was directed to AH through my online search. After looking around and reading some excellent posts, I decided to join. This certainly seems to be a really great community and a fantastic source of information, sharing and enjoyable connections. Very glad to be a part of it.

I usually explain my lifelong passion for the outdoors, hunting, fishing and travel by relaying how lousy my golf game has been (and no doubt will remain). I have said many times previously that I would have to improve very significantly as a golfer to get to the level of being REALLY lousy.

The main culprit for the slack links performance has always been my preference for a gun or a rod to a driver or a wedge.

Almost any free time I have is focused on the outdoors. Like many others I'm sure, my actual free time is often at a premium due to my professional obligations and a busy family schedule. Regardless, hunting, fishing and travel are where my discretionary time, effort and money go whenever I can make it so. I've had the privilege to hunt and fish a few far flung places over the past 20 years, including 5 safaris in South Africa and Zim. I try to make Africa every few years give or take, and as long as the body and the bank account will allow it I'll continue to do so. 'Happy to share a little bit, about hunting, guns, travel, etc., when I can and will surely learn a lot more here in the process.
Welcome and glad you are on here!
Philip

Welcome to AH.

Outback
Welcome to this great Forum.

Welcome Outback.

Welcome to AH!

Welcome aboard Outback. Based on nothing more than your introduction "we" can already ascertain that you fit right in. AH members share a common love of hunting and the outdoors. The respectful sharing of our collective knowledge and experiences makes AH the place to be for "guys" (and gals) like us.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hi88vipsite

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg