New member from Spain

hbasajaun

New member
Joined
Jun 5, 2018
Messages
3
Reaction score
9
Media
1
Hola a todos, soy Heraldo, soy un cazador de avancarga tradicional de España, tengo un sueño, cazar en África con pólvora negra.

20220206_173854.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
He cazado Africa con polvora negra. Es dificil, pero se puede hacer. Mandame un mensaje privado si es en serio. Bienvenido al sitio........FWB
 
¡Bienvenido Heraldo! Buena suerte con la planificación de su safari africano.
 
Bienvenido :S Welcome:
 
Hola a todos, soy Heraldo, soy un cazador de avancarga tradicional de España, tengo un sueño, cazar en África con pólvora negra.
Welcome to AH
 
Bienvenido a AH, Heraldo. Cazando los zorros con avancarga, muy diferente. (y)(y)
 
Hola hbasajaun,

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

Best Regards,
Velo Dog.
 
Welcome to AH hb, we look forward to seeing you in Africa.
 
Welcome welcome welcome
 
Welcome to AH hbasajaun!
 
Bienvenido Heraldo

:S Welcome:
 
Welcome aboard!
 
Welcome to the family!
 
Bienvenido to AH!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,270
Messages
1,571,168
Members
169,272
Latest member
chlorchipcapsbe1985
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt Meister
480-410-1594
azklmsr462@gmail.com

have a great evening
autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
 
Top