New member from PA

Hello everyone

Newer member here. I have been lurking for a while now reading. Went to Dallas safari club and booked hunt with Kowas for 2020. It will be my first safari

Looking forward to the info and advise from everyone here

Jim
Hi Jim, welcome to the forum. I noticed you booked a hunt with Kowas. My wife and I hunted with the Strauss family in 2011, 2017, and will be heading back in 2021. In my opinion you made a great choice. They run a first class operation. I too am from Pennsylvania, about 50 miles north of Harrisburg. If you are near the area, I would be more than happy to sit down with you and share my experiences while at Kowas

Welcome to AH, Jim!

Welcome to AH and the posting side Jim! Have fun planning!

Practicing off sticks is critical because that will probably be the only choice in Africa. Although Kowas May have some blinds at waterholes.
Wonderful you are taking your son at such a young age!
Enjoy!

Welcome to AH Jim! We look forward to you sharing your stories!

Looking forward to the info and advise from everyone here
Jim

If there is a way we can be of help to you please feel free to call or send us a message.

Welcome Jim. This forum has a wealth of information from some extremely knowledgeable folks, enjoy!

Glad to have you. Namibia is a fabulous destination, it was my choice for my first safari. I ll be back there in May for round two with Mr. Spots.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Glorianab

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg