New Member from GA

Hello and welcome!
 
Welcome to the AH, great bunch here, and very knowledgeable too. I am in GA as well, and they are few others too. I am West of you in Warner Robins.
 
Welcome to AH WebleyGreene455 ! Nice to have you on the posting side, looking forward to reading your posts.
 
Welcome @WebleyGreene455. This forum has a wealth of information from some extremely knowledgeable folks, enjoy and have fun planning!
 
Welcome to our forum WebleyGreen. You can the answer to any question about hunting Africa. Enjoy the planning. You'll be there sooner than you may think.
 
Hello WeblyGreen455,

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

In regards to your plan to fetch home a 9.3x62 Mauser, I applaud your choice.
That, topped with a rugged scope of either simple 4x or, not too huge of a variable power design, you will discover is just about the perfect rifle for African so called “plains game”.
And where legal, it would let the air out of buffalo, lion and leopard just fine as well.

From one firearms enthusiast to another,
Cheers,
Paul.
 
Hello WeblyGreen455,

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

In regards to your plan to fetch home a 9.3x62 Mauser, I applaud your choice.
That, topped with a rugged scope of either simple 4x or, not too huge of a variable power design, you will discover is just about the perfect rifle for African so called “plains game”.
And where legal, it would let the air out of buffalo, lion and leopard just fine as well.

From one firearms enthusiast to another,
Cheers,
Paul.
Hello Paul. My intention was indeed to use a basic 4x, maybe 6x if I could find one, scope with a German No. 1 reticle. My hope is to find a nice vintage Hensoldt Dialytan or some similar design that I can use.

W.G.455
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,325
Messages
1,573,054
Members
169,692
Latest member
PrestonWat
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top