New member Baldwin fl

No sir, I just collect guns here and there. I hunt local when can
Well, you can go in your head too. Best part - it is warm when the US and Europe are cold.
 
Good day! Welcome, glad you decided to join!!
 
Welcome to AH Jude!
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome and look forward to your participation.
 
Welcome to AH! It is a great site, glad to have you here.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,287
Messages
1,570,666
Members
168,927
Latest member
davidmorgan8426
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
hunted So Africa 4 times and more to come
 
Top