New hunter here

Klaus Poppe

New member
Joined
Feb 6, 2023
Messages
5
Reaction score
15
I'm new to the forum and thought I'd sign up and say hello to everyone. I spend a lot of time outdoors and enjoy posting lots of photos and opinions on various topics. I also like gaining a lot of information, so if I ask a lot of questions, let me know and I'll stop. I hunt deer, small game, turkeys (spring and autumn), pigs, and coyotes, so I spend all my free time in the forest or hunting with my son and daughter. My wife is also an avid deer hunter and every year she shares the latest hunting season with me. Well, I'm glad to be here and looking forward to sharing with all of you.
 
:S Welcome:
 
Welcome!
 
Welcome! Glad to have you on board.
 
I'm new to the forum and thought I'd sign up and say hello to everyone. I spend a lot of time outdoors and enjoy posting lots of photos and opinions on various topics. I also like gaining a lot of information, so if I ask a lot of questions, let me know and I'll stop. I hunt deer, small game, turkeys (spring and autumn), pigs, and coyotes, so I spend all my free time in the forest or hunting with my son and daughter. My wife is also an avid deer hunter and every year she shares the latest hunting season with me. Well, I'm glad to be here and looking forward to sharing with all of you.
Welcome to AH Klaus @Klaus Poppe from rural Idaho. You've definitely come to the right place to learn all kinds of stuff about Africa and hunting. Next thing you know, you will be planning a trip to Africa and will be addicted like the rest of us. That is so wonderful that your whole family hunts. What great memories you must make together. Spending time in the outdoors, in my humble opinion, is real quality time spent together. No cell phone. No disruptions. No social media. etc etc What's not to love. Anyway, enjoy AH!
 
Welcome Klaus!
 
Giday Klaus and welcome to the A H forums
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome to AH Klaus!
 
I'm new to the forum and thought I'd sign up and say hello to everyone. I spend a lot of time outdoors and enjoy posting lots of photos and opinions on various topics. I also like gaining a lot of information, so if I ask a lot of questions, let me know and I'll stop. I hunt deer, small game, turkeys (spring and autumn), pigs, and coyotes, so I spend all my free time in the forest or hunting with my son and daughter. My wife is also an avid deer hunter and every year she shares the latest hunting season with me. Well, I'm glad to be here and looking forward to sharing with all of you.
Welcome to AH, sure you will enjoy it here!!
 
Welcome to AH!
 
welcome welcome welcome
 
Hello Klaus Poppe,

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

When you get a spare moment, have a look at our web site.

Meanwhile, we look forward to reading your posts and opinions on various topics here.

Best Regards,
Velo Dog
(Paul Ard)
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,456
Messages
1,576,693
Members
170,620
Latest member
AshleyRosa
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top