New guy

Welcome to AH. You have come to a great place!
Philip
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome! Where in Ontario? I grew up on a farm in Essex County.
 
Welcome and enjoy this great forum
 
Welcome to AH. What part of Ontario do you come from? We exhibit at the Toronto Sportsmen Show every year. Would be great to put a face to the name.

Take Care,
Marius Goosen
 
Someday is what I said before I joined this site too! All of your questions will be answered here, just ask!
 
Welcome to this great forum M1008!
 
Welcome to AH M1008! Nice to have you as part of our community. Enjoy the site!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,250
Messages
1,570,781
Members
169,168
Latest member
PrinceRene
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top