New guy

ah277

New member
Joined
May 29, 2026
Messages
4
Reaction score
4
Location
North AL
All-

I am a lifelong hunter but only North America to this point. I am from north Alabama and have hunted pretty much everything the southeast has to offer as well as out west, primarily in Colorado and New Mexico (elk, mule deer, and and tagged along on an oryx hunt)

Recently, I have started to look toward Africa and began the planning process for a hunt. My current plan is to attend SCI Nashville and go from there.

I am not new to forums so when I found this one, I figured I would hop in. I have 15 years or so on **NOT**PERMITTED** and BrianEnos, which consist of long range and competition shooting forums.

Thanks!
 
Welcome to AH ah277! Glad you found us, I think that you will enjoy your time here.
 
All-

I am a lifelong hunter but only North America to this point. I am from north Alabama and have hunted pretty much everything the southeast has to offer as well as out west, primarily in Colorado and New Mexico (elk, mule deer, and and tagged along on an oryx hunt)

Recently, I have started to look toward Africa and began the planning process for a hunt. My current plan is to attend SCI Nashville and go from there.

I am not new to forums so when I found this one, I figured I would hop in. I have 15 years or so on **NOT**PERMITTED** and BrianEnos, which consist of long range and competition shooting forums.

Thanks!
Welcome welcome welcome
 
Welcome! We are right above you in Middle TN!
 
:S Welcome:
 
Good day! Welcome to AH!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,298
Messages
1,572,018
Members
169,474
Latest member
AubreyWyan
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Andrew62 wrote on JBonw762's profile.
Hello, I asked the question I did simply to bump it to the top for you. I have a 416 Taylor or I would be very interested in it! It's a real beauty!
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top