New guy

Go4Gut

AH member
Joined
Jun 8, 2026
Messages
20
Reaction score
4
Location
Philadelphia
Hunted
Zimbabwe & Ethiopia
Hi all, new here, just wanted to say thanks to everyone who shares info on the forum.
 
:S Welcome:
 
Welcome to AH
 
Welcome to AH Go4Gut!
 
Good day! Welcome!
 
Welcome to the community. You won't be disappointed!
 
Welcome to the AH Forum
 
Welcome welcome welcome
 
Welcome to AH
 
Welcome to AH! We look forward to you sharing your stories!
 
Welcome to AH. Enjoy the forum, it's very addicting.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,288
Messages
1,571,762
Members
169,410
Latest member
tealish
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top