New guy from Ohio

Welcome to the forums, we are glad you found us. if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask.
 
Welcome to AH

If you are still looking around at places to hunt and need any additional info please private message .
 
Thank you again everyone, I will certainly be contacting some of the guides on this site! I always like to support those who support the sites that I enjoy. Thank you again everyone!
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome to AH. Phoenix Phil had it right.....planning the safari is half the fun.
 
Welcome to AH, Jordan!
 
Hello Jordan, welcome to the forum.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,436
Messages
1,576,150
Members
170,526
Latest member
MariePayto
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top