New Guy from Nebraska

SoDak Jay

AH member
Joined
Feb 22, 2026
Messages
18
Reaction score
25
Hi everyone,

New guy from Nebraska joining the website. I plan on going to South Africa in the next couple of years so I hope to learn as much as possible in the interim. I’m looking forward to the discussions and the hunts!
 
:S Welcome:
 
Hi everyone,

New guy from Nebraska joining the website. I plan on going to South Africa in the next couple of years so I hope to learn as much as possible in the interim. I’m looking forward to the discussions and the hunts!

Welcome to AH! You've made a good decision to join the forum and get educated before booking a hunt. It's a very friendly place here, please don't hesitate to ask "newbie" questions, everyone has to start from the same point you are now, we are here to help you learn.
 
Welcome and enjoy learning and planning your first hunt
 
Welcome to AH! Great place to learn, it definitely helped me. Good people on here that are willing to help
 
Welcome to AH SoDak Jay!
 
welcome welcome welcome
 
Good day! Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome! Glad to have you here with the rest of us! Any particular animal you most want to hunt in Africa?
 
Thanks everyone. I’d love to get a kudu and a buffalo above all else.
Those are two great choices. Periodically, there are some pretty nice offers from great outfitters posted here! Don’t hesitate to ask questions, lots of great advice to be found here.
 
Welcome to the site! stay in touch with the forum and read all input from the members. You'll get all the wisdom you'll need to prepare and have a great hunt!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,281
Messages
1,571,643
Members
169,388
Latest member
Redds2Antib
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top