New from Wyoming

Greetings, my friend!

I get to hunt around Pinedale on occasion.

(struck out on elk last year, however..)





PM me, if I can help with anything.
 
Good day! Welcome!!
 
Welcome to AH buck52!
 
Greetings buck52,

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

When you get around to it, I invite you to have a look into the Khomas Safaris website.

Best Regards,
Velo Dog.
 

Attachments

  • 07261282-0EB9-432D-A41B-064EDA7600F5.jpeg
    07261282-0EB9-432D-A41B-064EDA7600F5.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 117
  • 7F4BA775-BD6E-480A-BC21-74B550E41A4A.jpeg
    7F4BA775-BD6E-480A-BC21-74B550E41A4A.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 150
  • A7892A5C-FE57-45F2-89FF-F7BA417CAC09.jpeg
    A7892A5C-FE57-45F2-89FF-F7BA417CAC09.jpeg
    255.3 KB · Views: 167
  • AD0ECC3D-C172-43EE-8CF2-6E282DB792BC.jpeg
    AD0ECC3D-C172-43EE-8CF2-6E282DB792BC.jpeg
    438.7 KB · Views: 138
  • F446EAA0-5EF4-4D3D-A699-E9F913B3F959.jpeg
    F446EAA0-5EF4-4D3D-A699-E9F913B3F959.jpeg
    434.2 KB · Views: 163
  • 9FB06D4C-54AA-443F-96F2-C4EDC13C105F.jpeg
    9FB06D4C-54AA-443F-96F2-C4EDC13C105F.jpeg
    455.3 KB · Views: 106
  • 6AD0C845-0040-42A0-BF6C-2644A8F26F6A.jpeg
    6AD0C845-0040-42A0-BF6C-2644A8F26F6A.jpeg
    403.6 KB · Views: 155
  • 7CDF5063-4929-4C89-AEEE-FC9CE558A983.jpeg
    7CDF5063-4929-4C89-AEEE-FC9CE558A983.jpeg
    503.7 KB · Views: 160
  • 172E0E5A-978C-43DA-B8CC-3A9C5DCAD93A.jpeg
    172E0E5A-978C-43DA-B8CC-3A9C5DCAD93A.jpeg
    633.8 KB · Views: 133
  • 5D5A39BF-2F6F-4B43-AC6F-BF1EAFA177CA.jpeg
    5D5A39BF-2F6F-4B43-AC6F-BF1EAFA177CA.jpeg
    823.8 KB · Views: 159
  • 2BD9C8EF-1CFD-4A8D-8FA2-F145A03A2E7C.jpeg
    2BD9C8EF-1CFD-4A8D-8FA2-F145A03A2E7C.jpeg
    4 MB · Views: 185
  • 77C613E3-7A8A-441D-A47C-E42CDCD505A3.jpeg
    77C613E3-7A8A-441D-A47C-E42CDCD505A3.jpeg
    404.4 KB · Views: 139
  • D6EF8244-A8B7-4D7B-A915-F85C7C3652FE.jpeg
    D6EF8244-A8B7-4D7B-A915-F85C7C3652FE.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 156
  • 57924106-F1E4-42D1-8432-673604F6E4E5.jpeg
    57924106-F1E4-42D1-8432-673604F6E4E5.jpeg
    2.8 MB · Views: 147
  • D904EB6C-3975-44A7-9648-7571729CAE43.jpeg
    D904EB6C-3975-44A7-9648-7571729CAE43.jpeg
    5.6 MB · Views: 146
  • 3C1AF94E-3BFF-4E4B-8152-BFAC1B2E225A.jpeg
    3C1AF94E-3BFF-4E4B-8152-BFAC1B2E225A.jpeg
    7.3 MB · Views: 218
  • 3F0B8C17-245A-4B04-9291-C03CB86776EF.jpeg
    3F0B8C17-245A-4B04-9291-C03CB86776EF.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 166
  • EAF4B062-1A07-4802-AC83-F898D8F76988.jpeg
    EAF4B062-1A07-4802-AC83-F898D8F76988.jpeg
    5.9 MB · Views: 136
Welcome to AH!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,299
Messages
1,572,049
Members
169,485
Latest member
TaniaBufor
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Andrew62 wrote on JBonw762's profile.
Hello, I asked the question I did simply to bump it to the top for you. I have a 416 Taylor or I would be very interested in it! It's a real beauty!
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top