New From Wisconsin

Welcome to the best forum on the internet!

Welcome to AH. The enablers here will have you booking a safari before you know it.

Hello sourdough44,

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

Best Regards,
Velo Dog.

Welcome to AH!

Welcome to AH!

Hello, new here. I may never get to Africa, but thinking about buying a 375 H&H. I’ll look around some.

As an avid reloader, I can easily tailor loads as needed.
Welcome to AH

Welcome aboard sourdough44, so far you are checking all of the correct boxes. First, thinking about hunting Africa. Second, joining AH. Third, looking for and buying a 375 H&H. At this point you checking the fourth box is almost a foregone conclusion. That box includes the decision to go and start the planning operation. This is where AH can help you the most.

In the meantime, you can start by telling us more about yourself as a hunter. Things like what have you hunted in the past and what kind and caliber of rifles you own.

Welcome to the site! While I haven’t yet been to Africa, I have loosely begun planning a trip. I suspect it will be difficult for you to avoid planning a trip to Africa if you are active here and own a 375.

I know I am already anticipating the joy of full planning and then traveling to Africa.

I’ve been to WI a number of times. Mostly Madison, MKE, and the Dells. What part of the state are you in?

Hello and welcome!

Welcome to AH! Stick around long enough and you’ll end up making a trip to Africa…..and then a second…..and then…..

I’m a 262 area code. I’ve lived around the country, grew up in the rural U.P. of MI. I’ve hunted, trapped, fished & did the rest of the ‘normal’ U.P. list of activities. That includes the spectrum from snipe hunting, trapping fisher & bobcat, to smelting, making maple syrup & ‘beaver oil’ for leather boots.

My out of the Midwest hunting has been mostly prairie dogging, elk hunting, then a lot of IL deer hunting.

I’ve never seriously thought about African hunting, though I like the idea. It could be a 2-fer trip, a little sight-seeing & hunting.

Anyway, thanks for the warm welcome.

YAY! Someone else who has gone smelting. Many an Old Style beer and many smelt have been slayed when they are running. We always stayed at or around Negaunee. GOOD TIMES!

Welcome sourdough44.

Yeah, if you handload, you can find all sorts of great uses for the .375 H&H. I have used it on deer...in Wisconsin of all places!

Grew up in Germantown, 1957 to 1975.

Welcome to the forum, you are in the right place!

YAY! Someone else who has gone smelting. Many .an Old Style beer and many smelt have been slayed when they are running. We always stayed at or around Negaunee. GOOD TIMES!
Yep. Cut my teeth Old Style and Old Milwaukee back in the day while smelting and then ice fishing,

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiloHardem

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross