New from Utah

Now that surprises me. Most guy I knew were either deer or elk hunters, or both. Idaho State was just down the street from AMI Semiconductor which is where I worked. It's now an On Semi plant, just up Buckskin Rd east of I-15.

Sadly most of it was my fault. I lived in turner and remember some of guys going hunting, and didn't ask them about it as I focused most of my time studying.
 
Sadly most of it was my fault. I lived in turner and remember some of guys going hunting, and didn't ask them about it as I focused most of my time studying.

Well that's certainly a good reason. It's a bit remote and also can be cold there, but that was a small price to pay for the waterfowl hunting and great trout fishing to be had in that area. I live in the big city and don't care for the heat of the desert, but I must say the elk and deer hunting here is actually better.....if one can draw a tag that is.
 
Welcome to AH!
 
I lived in Ogden UT some 35 years ago and remember deer season. I couldn't go hunting because of work demands, new job at the time, but I remember how most of the state would shut down as people headed to the hills. Wish I could have hunted back then but it's probably why I am so passionate about it today!
 
Hello Elephantmaster29
I live in West Valley City, Utah. I have been to Africa once on a plains game hunt but cant wait to get back. I asked a ton of questions on this site before I left. The members of this site were great to answer them. They were very helpful in getting me ready for my safari. One of the members told me there are no dumb questions.
 
Welcome to AH! Enjoy planning your dream hunt.
Philip
 
Welcome to AH !
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome aboard Elephantmaster29. Lots of knowledge and experience here on AH. Best of all, the people that have it are willing to share it with other hunters. What have you hunted in the states? What make and caliber rifles do you own? Do you reload?
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,281
Messages
1,571,554
Members
169,372
Latest member
KishaPasch
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top