New from Tanzania

Shallom

AH enthusiast
Joined
Feb 4, 2009
Messages
368
Reaction score
83
Deals & offers
3
Media
74
Articles
7
Hunted
Tanzania, Germany, Austria, USA
Hello AfricaHunting...
great site you have and glad to be part of it.
Looking forward to exchanging stories and views with fellow hunters.
Cheers,
Ryan.
 
Hey Kelly...
hope you are keeping warm out there. Like your website, but seems you are outdated on Tanzania. When was the last time you been down to our parts? Anything you want to know about Tanzania, just shoot away...
Am based in Dar es salaam, but operate the Kilombero Valley concessions during the season. Check it out; Wild Footprints Ltd | Tanzania
Click on the logo for our hunting site. Cheers,
Ryan
 
Ryan.....yes the Tanzania info is outdated and was suppose to removed but my website geek is on holidays. I'll check out your site and have a chat with you.

It was balmy here today...t-shirt weather....-5C.
 
Ryan, Thank you for joining our hunting safari community, this site will just keep getting better with participation like yours. By the way your old bull is just the kind of trophies that I personally find the most beautiful, great picture. Best, Jerome
 
Cheers Jerome... am not much of a computer person, but am getting comfy with it on a daily basis and it's entirely because of sites like yours. You are serving us well and i look forward to being as involved as possible. Thought you might like the old bull. Take time to browse my website (click on logo) and am sure there will be lots to keep you online. Best regards - Ryan.
 
Shallom, For not being a computer person you seem to be doing pretty well posting in the forum and uploading pictures... I had a look at your site, wild-footprints.com, very nice, your adventure safaris sound very appealing especially the River Rafts Expeditions. It is nice to see Africa from a different perspective and that certainly qualifies.
 
Am trying bwana, am trying to move with the times : ) Did you get to my hunting site? If not, once you are on the main page, click on the 'logo'. Have made it less obvious for reasons best known to us all. Enjoy. Tell me more about your Tanzania experiences... Cheers.
 
Ryan, Yeah you're right, it's not very obvious I did no get to the hunting part of your site until now. Looks nice, well put together, great trophy pictures. I have hunted several countries in Africa but have yet to make it to Tanzania. I have several friends there and have had several generous invitations however time has been my issue. It's defenitely on the list...
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,409
Messages
1,575,306
Members
170,241
Latest member
tideroomsso1983
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top