AH enthusiast
Reaction score
Deals & offers
Media
Articles
Hunted
Tanzania, Germany, Austria, USA
Hello AfricaHunting...
great site you have and glad to be part of it.
Looking forward to exchanging stories and views with fellow hunters.
Cheers,
Ryan.

Hi Ryan,

Nice to see you on here. Looking forward to stories on Tanzania.

Cheers,

Kelly

Hey Kelly...
hope you are keeping warm out there. Like your website, but seems you are outdated on Tanzania. When was the last time you been down to our parts? Anything you want to know about Tanzania, just shoot away...
Am based in Dar es salaam, but operate the Kilombero Valley concessions during the season. Check it out; Wild Footprints Ltd | Tanzania
Click on the logo for our hunting site. Cheers,
Ryan

Ryan.....yes the Tanzania info is outdated and was suppose to removed but my website geek is on holidays. I'll check out your site and have a chat with you.

It was balmy here today...t-shirt weather....-5C.

Ryan, Thank you for joining our hunting safari community, this site will just keep getting better with participation like yours. By the way your old bull is just the kind of trophies that I personally find the most beautiful, great picture. Best, Jerome

Cheers Jerome... am not much of a computer person, but am getting comfy with it on a daily basis and it's entirely because of sites like yours. You are serving us well and i look forward to being as involved as possible. Thought you might like the old bull. Take time to browse my website (click on logo) and am sure there will be lots to keep you online. Best regards - Ryan.

Shallom, For not being a computer person you seem to be doing pretty well posting in the forum and uploading pictures... I had a look at your site, wild-footprints.com, very nice, your adventure safaris sound very appealing especially the River Rafts Expeditions. It is nice to see Africa from a different perspective and that certainly qualifies.

Am trying bwana, am trying to move with the times : ) Did you get to my hunting site? If not, once you are on the main page, click on the 'logo'. Have made it less obvious for reasons best known to us all. Enjoy. Tell me more about your Tanzania experiences... Cheers.

Ryan, Yeah you're right, it's not very obvious I did no get to the hunting part of your site until now. Looks nice, well put together, great trophy pictures. I have hunted several countries in Africa but have yet to make it to Tanzania. I have several friends there and have had several generous invitations however time has been my issue. It's defenitely on the list...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
juniata1951

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross