New from FL

Way too excited for a hunt I’m likely not taking for 6 years. Planning, budgeting, researching for a family trip for my 40th birthday. Enjoying all the reviews and stories, looking forward to learning. Thanks all.
Welcome to AH
 
Welcome to AH! Nice to have you on the site. Let us know if we can help in any way.
 
Welcome to AH! Let us know if you have any questions, we’re here to help if we can.
 
Welcome to AH! Glad to have you on board.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,272
Messages
1,571,242
Members
169,300
Latest member
LatashiaBu
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt Meister
480-410-1594
azklmsr462@gmail.com

have a great evening
autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
 
Top