New from Connecticut

Brandon.Gleason

AH fanatic
Joined
Oct 27, 2009
Messages
522
Reaction score
899
Location
New England
Media
33
Hunting reports
Africa
4
Member of
SCI Life Member, DSC, NRA Life Member
Hunted
Canada, RSA, USA, Zambia, Zimbabwe
Hello all!
My name is Brandon. I'm 22 and a Registered Nurse by profession, shooter by passion, and hunter by dream. I currently live in Connecticut, have hunted a few times in my life, and absolutely DREAM of living and hunting in Africa. Planning on getting there in 2011 for a cape buff hunt. Came here to gain knowledge of the country and its hunting.
Not new to shooting at all. Shot my first weapon at 6 years old. Currently have a very nice (to me) collection of handguns and (mostly) tactical rifles. I will be purchasing my first "Africa" rifle this month and will post in the firearms section for some suggestions.
Thanks for having me and see you all on the boards!


Brandon
 
Hi Brandon and welcome to AH!

May your dreams come true!
 
Welcome to AH Brandon! You are definitely in the right place to fuel the fire of your dreams. Don't hesitate to ask questions, big or small, we're all happy to share our thoughts. Since you are into handguns, I'll tell you that there are places where you can hunt with handguns in Africa, if that's interesting to you.
 
Welcome Brandon, I'm glad you are trying to live your dream of hunting in Africa!
 
Hi Brandon,

As my motto says - Dream it...Discover it...Experience it...
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,355
Messages
1,574,002
Members
169,880
Latest member
LunaXофициальныйсайт
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

jnelson wrote on Jjhog's profile.
might think about getting these bullets to me
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top