Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
SCI Life Member, DSC, NRA Life Member
Hunted
Canada, RSA, USA, Zimbabwe
Hello all!
My name is Brandon. I'm 22 and a Registered Nurse by profession, shooter by passion, and hunter by dream. I currently live in Connecticut, have hunted a few times in my life, and absolutely DREAM of living and hunting in Africa. Planning on getting there in 2011 for a cape buff hunt. Came here to gain knowledge of the country and its hunting.
Not new to shooting at all. Shot my first weapon at 6 years old. Currently have a very nice (to me) collection of handguns and (mostly) tactical rifles. I will be purchasing my first "Africa" rifle this month and will post in the firearms section for some suggestions.
Thanks for having me and see you all on the boards!

Brandon

Hi Brandon and welcome to AH!

May your dreams come true!

Welcome to AH Brandon! You are definitely in the right place to fuel the fire of your dreams. Don't hesitate to ask questions, big or small, we're all happy to share our thoughts. Since you are into handguns, I'll tell you that there are places where you can hunt with handguns in Africa, if that's interesting to you.

Welcome Brandon, I'm glad you are trying to live your dream of hunting in Africa!

Hi Brandon,

As my motto says - Dream it...Discover it...Experience it...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChadwickTo

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross