New From Colorado

jhendricks

AH member
Reaction score
Media
Good morning!
I'm researching my first African hunt and this website is awesome and a wealth of info! My hunting to this point has consisted of north american game and I'm ready to make the next step! Thanks all, looking to forward to learning from you all.

41C2C847-64B8-4755-A600-2DB779CF8CD4.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Good day! Welcome to you!

Hello jhendricks,

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

When you have a spare moment, take a look into the Khomas Safaris web site.
Also, I invite you to read the threads and posts from various forum members who have written down accounts of their experiences, hunting and sight seeing with us, up in the highlands, down in the Kalahari plus, salt water fishing over at the Skeleton Coast, among other places and activities, throughout Namibia.

Best Regards,
Velo Dog.

Giday jhendricks and welcome to the A H forums.

Good morning!
I'm researching my first African hunt and this website is awesome and a wealth of info! My hunting to this point has consisted of north american game and I'm ready to make the next step! Thanks all, looking to forward to learning from yo

Good morning!
I'm researching my first African hunt and this website is awesome and a wealth of info! My hunting to this point has consisted of north american game and I'm ready to make the next step! Thanks all, looking to forward to learning from you all.
Hello from Parker, Co! Taking my first Africa hunting trip in June to Botswana.

:S Welcome:

Welcome to the forum.

I am Wayne Muller from Boss Safaris and Outfitters. Our outfit is based in Limpopo, about 30 min from Phalaborwa. This area is one of the best hunting destinations in South Africa, and one of the last true areas in the country where you can hunt alongside the Big 5. In addition, we have hunting concessions in every province, where we pursue species in their natural habitat.

We cater to rifle and bow hunters and offer photographic safaris and tours to the Kruger National Park and its surroundings. We are a one-stop shop in the safari business.

Please feel free to visit our website for more information, and thank you for your consideration. If you have any questions about our Safaris, please send me a direct message or email me at wayne@bosssafaris.com

DSC04708.JPG

Hello and welcome!

Welcome to AH jhendricks!

Welcome to AH, hold onto your wallet as the enablers on here will have you booking your first safari in no time.

Welcome to AH!

Welcome to the site-a great place to learn all the nuances of your first safari!

Welcome to AH!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChadwickTo

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross