New From Colorado

jhendricks

AH member
Joined
Mar 29, 2023
Messages
28
Reaction score
61
Media
1
Good morning!
I'm researching my first African hunt and this website is awesome and a wealth of info! My hunting to this point has consisted of north american game and I'm ready to make the next step! Thanks all, looking to forward to learning from you all.

41C2C847-64B8-4755-A600-2DB779CF8CD4.jpeg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Good day! Welcome to you!
 
Hello jhendricks,

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

When you have a spare moment, take a look into the Khomas Safaris web site.
Also, I invite you to read the threads and posts from various forum members who have written down accounts of their experiences, hunting and sight seeing with us, up in the highlands, down in the Kalahari plus, salt water fishing over at the Skeleton Coast, among other places and activities, throughout Namibia.

Best Regards,
Velo Dog.
 
Giday jhendricks and welcome to the A H forums.
 
Good morning!
I'm researching my first African hunt and this website is awesome and a wealth of info! My hunting to this point has consisted of north american game and I'm ready to make the next step! Thanks all, looking to forward to learning from yo

Good morning!
I'm researching my first African hunt and this website is awesome and a wealth of info! My hunting to this point has consisted of north american game and I'm ready to make the next step! Thanks all, looking to forward to learning from you all.
Hello from Parker, Co! Taking my first Africa hunting trip in June to Botswana.
 
:S Welcome:
 
Welcome to the forum.

I am Wayne Muller from Boss Safaris and Outfitters. Our outfit is based in Limpopo, about 30 min from Phalaborwa. This area is one of the best hunting destinations in South Africa, and one of the last true areas in the country where you can hunt alongside the Big 5. In addition, we have hunting concessions in every province, where we pursue species in their natural habitat.

We cater to rifle and bow hunters and offer photographic safaris and tours to the Kruger National Park and its surroundings. We are a one-stop shop in the safari business.

Please feel free to visit our website for more information, and thank you for your consideration. If you have any questions about our Safaris, please send me a direct message or email me at wayne@bosssafaris.com

DSC04708.JPG
 
Hello and welcome!
 
Welcome to AH jhendricks!
 
Welcome to AH, hold onto your wallet as the enablers on here will have you booking your first safari in no time.
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome to the site-a great place to learn all the nuances of your first safari!
 
Welcome to AH!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,301
Messages
1,571,048
Members
169,096
Latest member
EliseCream
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top