New From Colorado

Welcome to AH! Let us know if you have any questions...
 
Good morning!
I'm researching my first African hunt and this website is awesome and a wealth of info! My hunting to this point has consisted of north american game and I'm ready to make the next step! Thanks all, looking to forward to learning from you all.

View attachment 525866
Welcome to AH
 
Welcome to the forum, you are in the right place!
 
jhendricks, welcome to AH. Oh you have a grand adventure ahead of you! It will change you forever.
If I can help, don’t hesitate to contact me. I live in Longmont.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,343
Messages
1,573,549
Members
169,759
Latest member
Bluedogtabby
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top