New from Australia

  • Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 31290
  • Start date Start date
That certainly is enough gun to get the job done. I have a question, what is a scrub bull? I've never heard that term before.
Hi Shootist, scrub bulls are found in parts of near inaccessible scrub in northern and western Australia. They are bulls that have never been handled by humans and have usually never seen humans. They are feral cattle living in the bush (outback). They breed and become a line of run-out, ill bred and often bad tempered animals.
 
I have read all of Nathan Fosters books in the Long Range Hunting Series. He lives and hunts mainly in New Zealand In several of his books he mentions wild / feral cattle and the need to take enough rifle with you. I thought that is what the term Scrub Bulls referred to but I wasn't sure. Thanks for clearing that up. What is the average weight of a Scrub Bull and how do you hunt them?
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,264
Messages
1,570,984
Members
169,213
Latest member
Gamenextdoor
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top