New Face- Like to introduce myself and my story!

freshart

Reaction score
Website
www.originalsbyheather.com
Hello all-

My name is Heather and I am an artist and one of my specialties is African wildlife!! I was on a 4 week camping safari in Kenya in 1983 and saw all the different parts of Kenya- outside the parks, from a zoologist point of view- not a tourist. I was actually put in jail in Mombasa for having of ivory. I am writing the story now...it will be called "CAUGHT ON THE EQUATOR", on foot in Kenya. And I am illustrating it.

If anyone needs their trophies, stories, memories illustrated - I would be the one! I will try and post some of my art right now...

Please feel free to converse with me over this forum - I would like to get to know fellow Africa enthusiasts!

Attachments

• DSC02442.jpg
    DSC02442.jpg
    76.9 KB · Views: 149
  • DSC02441.jpg
    DSC02441.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 145
  • DSC02444.JPG
    DSC02444.JPG
    180.8 KB · Views: 110
  • Kilamanjaro.jpg
    Kilamanjaro.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 117
  • Resting King.JPG
    Resting King.JPG
    297.6 KB · Views: 133
Heather, thank you for sharing some of your beautiful creations with us. I especially like the zebras! How lucky you are to have visited Kenya. It obviously made quite an impression on you. I hope to someday travel there myself. Maybe, after it re-opens to hunting :confused:.

....Heather .. welcome to our site!! Those are some very nice pictures with the Kudu & Cheetah being my favorite!!Hope to see more of your work & hear from you in the forums!!

Thanks, Thomas...
I am excited about my book, and I hope to expand my horizons with African wildlife paintings as I once did in the 80's.... I used to do a lot of commissions for safariers-
even Geoge Small who owns a 40,000 acre ranch in Kenya. Since I was arrested there I can't go back!! Boo, hoo..

Hi Heather,

Love the zebra and kudu paintings...very nice!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
markekcertifications

Latest profile posts

Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you