New 375 H&H

Beautiful rifle!


(I have 2 of those scopes and love them. Too bad Leupy quit making them)
 
What rings and bases?? Mine detach from the opposite side - wont interfere with the bolt.
Hi Fixfire, only reason I have the qd's on bolt-handle side is for carrying rifle with sling predominantly over my right shoulder. The bolt or qd's then do not bite into me. No hindrance with bolt extraction or anything. I use these rings on other rifles too 458 and another 375. All same side qd's
 
Jakalas,

Time and your patience has paid off handsomely for you, congratulations. Fine looking rifle.

JP
 
Best action and caliber, in my opinion. Since 1974, I’ve almost exclusively been using a .375 Holland & Holland Magnum for all of my African dangerous game safaris. But when my white hunter could source a BRNO ZKK602 for me in this caliber, I would always be on cloud nine. Last time I was in Africa in 2021, rifles built on BRNO ZKK602 actions were still going strong in Zimbabwe and Namibia.
5981DB25-F131-49E1-9B81-1DF4C9092806.jpeg
 
The wood is beautiful and I LOVE the finish on the wood. What did they use to give it a flat look rather than a gloss finish?
 
Hi Fixfire, only reason I have the qd's on bolt-handle side is for carrying rifle with sling predominantly over my right shoulder. The bolt or qd's then do not bite into me. No hindrance with bolt extraction or anything. I use these rings on other rifles too 458 and another 375. All same side qd's
Good points!! Great looking set-up!!
 
Ok guys, just to share with likeminded friends, here my new H&H built by Gunworx in South Africa. I handpiced the blank stock from more than 500 blanks (affodable gr 2-3) Billet from Bartlein now measures 22.8"
ZKK 602 action from old 458 3" Express of mine.
Leupold VX3 / 1.5 - 5
Pachm recoil pad
Ebony fore-end and grip cap.
Craftsmanship - very good
Taking to the range tomorrow for barrel break-in.
Hope you like - i do!
Ok guys, just to share with likeminded friends, here my new H&H built by Gunworx in South Africa. I handpiced the blank stock from more than 500 blanks (affodable gr 2-3) Billet from Bartlein now measures 22.8"
ZKK 602 action from old 458 3" Express of mine.
Leupold VX3 / 1.5 - 5
Pachm recoil pad
Ebony fore-end and grip cap.
Craftsmanship - very good
Taking to the range tomorrow for barrel break-in.
Hope you like - i do!

View attachment 475187View attachment 475188View attachment 475189View attachment 475190View attachment 475191View attachment 475192View attachment 475193View attachment 475194View attachment 475195View attachment 475196View attachment 475197View attachment 475198
Awesome rifle, how long did gunworx take to build it?
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,324
Messages
1,572,916
Members
169,642
Latest member
CharmainKi
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top