New 375 H&H

Beautiful rifle!

(I have 2 of those scopes and love them. Too bad Leupy quit making them)

What rings and bases?? Mine detach from the opposite side - wont interfere with the bolt.
Hi Fixfire, only reason I have the qd's on bolt-handle side is for carrying rifle with sling predominantly over my right shoulder. The bolt or qd's then do not bite into me. No hindrance with bolt extraction or anything. I use these rings on other rifles too 458 and another 375. All same side qd's

Fine looking rifle all around.

Jakalas,

Time and your patience has paid off handsomely for you, congratulations. Fine looking rifle.

JP

Best action and caliber, in my opinion. Since 1974, I’ve almost exclusively been using a .375 Holland & Holland Magnum for all of my African dangerous game safaris. But when my white hunter could source a BRNO ZKK602 for me in this caliber, I would always be on cloud nine. Last time I was in Africa in 2021, rifles built on BRNO ZKK602 actions were still going strong in Zimbabwe and Namibia.
5981DB25-F131-49E1-9B81-1DF4C9092806.jpeg

The wood is beautiful and I LOVE the finish on the wood. What did they use to give it a flat look rather than a gloss finish?

Hi Fixfire, only reason I have the qd's on bolt-handle side is for carrying rifle with sling predominantly over my right shoulder. The bolt or qd's then do not bite into me. No hindrance with bolt extraction or anything. I use these rings on other rifles too 458 and another 375. All same side qd's
Good points!! Great looking set-up!!

Ok guys, just to share with likeminded friends, here my new H&H built by Gunworx in South Africa. I handpiced the blank stock from more than 500 blanks (affodable gr 2-3) Billet from Bartlein now measures 22.8"
ZKK 602 action from old 458 3" Express of mine.
Leupold VX3 / 1.5 - 5
Pachm recoil pad
Ebony fore-end and grip cap.
Craftsmanship - very good
Taking to the range tomorrow for barrel break-in.
Hope you like - i do!
Ok guys, just to share with likeminded friends, here my new H&H built by Gunworx in South Africa. I handpiced the blank stock from more than 500 blanks (affodable gr 2-3) Billet from Bartlein now measures 22.8"
ZKK 602 action from old 458 3" Express of mine.
Leupold VX3 / 1.5 - 5
Pachm recoil pad
Ebony fore-end and grip cap.
Craftsmanship - very good
Taking to the range tomorrow for barrel break-in.
Hope you like - i do!

View attachment 475187View attachment 475188View attachment 475189View attachment 475190View attachment 475191View attachment 475192View attachment 475193View attachment 475194View attachment 475195View attachment 475196View attachment 475197View attachment 475198
Awesome rifle, how long did gunworx take to build it?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FranklinPr

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!